- New Sugar Complex comprising Cogeneration & Distillery for Production of Ethanol are being set up at Gurdaspur with capacity of 5000 TCD, 28 MW Cogeneration and 120 KLPD Distillery with an estimated project cost of Rs.432.32 crores and Rs.255.80 crores respectively.
- New Sugar Complex including Cogeneration project is being set up at Batala with capacity of 3500 TCD with 14 MW Cogeneration with an estimated project cost of Rs. 286.13 crores.
- Revival of closed distilleries at Nawanshahr and Nakodar on BOOT basis.
- Bio-CNG Projects are being set up in Cooperative Sugar Mill in PPP mode. First such Project is being set up at Batala Coop. Sugar Mill.
- State of Art Gur/Jaggery Manufacturing Project is being set up at Budhewal and Fazilka Coop. Sugar Mills.
- Indian Oil Retail Outlets are being set up in all the Cooperative Sugar Mills with all the investment to be made by the Indian Oil Corporation.
- New project of 300 TPD for production of CBG (Compressed Bio Gas) from Paddy Straw (Prali) is being set up by the Indian Oil Corporation at Closed sugar mill at Rakhra (Patiala) at an estimated cost of Rs.200 crores, which will not only enhance income of farmers but also create additional employment opportunities in the State including reduction in stubble burning.