- Expansion/Modernization of Bhogpur Sugar Mills by raising capacity from 1016 TCD to 3000 TCD along with Co-gen of 12 MW (Export of power 6 MW) at the tentative cost of Rs. 74.50 Crores.
- Up-gradation and Modernization of Nawanshahr from 2500 TCD to 3500 TCD at total outlay of Rs. 27.00 Crores, Gurdaspur from 2000 TCD to 3000-3300 TCD at total outlay of Rs. 27.50 Crores and Morinda Sugar Mills from 2500 TCD to 3500 TCD at total outlay of Rs. 33.00 Crores. (Report of Morinda Mill is awaited). The total outlay on these projects will be about Rs. 87.50 crores.
- Starting of Co-gen Projects at Bhogpur (12MW), Nawanshahr
(12 MW), Nakodar (15 MW), Fazilka (15 MW) and Morinda
(15 MW) Sugar Mills of about 70 MW.
- Initiation of Co-gen Projects of 15 MW each at Budhewal, Ajnala, Batala and Gurdaspur Sugar Mills.
- Revival of distilleries at Gurdaspur, Nawanshahr and Nakodar on BOOT basis.